Sunday, May 15, 2011

Preschool Field Trips

My girls have LOVED preschool at Flips this year! They're "graduating" on the 26th, so perhaps I'll talk more about their school experience then. But for now, I thought I'd post a few pictures of the field trips they've taken lately.

Here they are at Wheeler Farm. Kendyl gets to go on the field trips too. All the teachers know her by name and are good about including her during the field trip. It's cute. She was feeling left out because she didn't have a special "spray shirt" (spray painted shirt) that all the other kids wear on field trips. She kept wondering where hers was. It melted my heart when Brooklyn decided to take hers off (she had clothes underneath), and let Kendyl wear it. Later, Miss Shanna gave Kendyl her own spray shirt- apparantly there were a couple extras from kids that had given up on preschool.





They went to a lady's house to see baby ducks a few days ago. They loved it.


No comments: