Sunday, February 12, 2012

Our HUGE Superbowl party


I made caramel corn, meatballs, apple streusel and 7 layer dip. And the 5 of us enjoyed it :)
(After we ate, the kids were as hyper as could be, dancing in front of the TV and bouncing off the walls since we had used the word "party" to describe this event. We tried to explain that the party was over once they were finished eating (which was 1 minute into the game). It was awful and I ended up taking them to the playroom while Nic watched the game solo...yes, he likes it this way. He doesn't have to pay attention, he can nap here and there, and he can fast forward most of it).

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

sounds like a feast. I love that it lasted a few minutes and then you were off to playland...just what we all experience with young ones.

aclark said...

My superbowl fun ends when the good is gone too! When the food runs out so does my interest