Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sick Sick Nixon

Nixon got sick a couple weeks ago. I'm talking REALLY sick. I thought he had RSV and I ended up taking him to the doctor (which is typically my last resort). They told me that RSV isn't really going around this year, but there are similar illnesses that are just as bad. They were able to get his oxygen above 90 and told me to bring him back if he got worse. My dad let me borrow is pulse oximeter, so Nic and I stayed busy giving Nixon breathing treatments, checking his oxygen and pumping him full of Tylenol for about a week. I've never seen such a sleepy, lethargic, sad, sick kid. Thank goodness he's better now. I can honestly say that Nic and I were REALLY worried, which is hard to do to 2 parents that have sick kids for most of the year.



No comments: