Thursday, April 12, 2012

Part 3- Poolside Bitty Twin Birthday Party

My mom's been telling all the little girls for a while now that they're going to have a big Bitty Twin Birthday Party! My girls have been so excited about this. My mom threw the party while we were in San Diego...she did not disappoint!

The girls spent the morning getting their dolls ready.






Then, they were all carted down to the pool area for the big party! The decorations were adorable. The girls got to color their own BINGO cards, then they got cute little prizes when they got a blackout. After that, they ate lunch, then started making their bead necklaces for their dolls. The party ended with cupcakes and presents. They each got to pick a mini Disney Princess doll. Then the best part of the party was when they each picked a bag that had a BEAUTIFUL doll dress in it. Grandma (my mom) made each and every one of them. They were so excited to put them on their dolls. My mom did a FABULOUS job....and I think she's relieved that the party is over ;)







2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Grandma is the best.

Matt & Katie said...

wow! Your mom is seriously the greatest grandma ever! That is so cool that she takes the time to do such fun stuff like that! The trip looks awesome & I'm glad you guys had so much fun!