Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What would you do with $10?



My girls dumped their piggy banks a few weeks ago. They had a TON of quarters (they collect coins they find laying around the house....Daddy's pockets mostly). They each had 40 quarters so we put their money in baggies and headed to the bank. After putting their quarters in rolls, the banker handed each of them a $10 bill. They were PUMPED! We headed to Kohls since I had a 30% off and 2 other good coupons. They decided they wanted new jammies that came with MATCHING jammies for their Bitty Twins! After all my discounts, the total bill was $10. $20 left- WOO HOO! Anyway, here they are in their new jammies. They were so cute when they got home. They ran upstairs to put them on and get their dolls dressed, then proudly showed them off to Nic and I. I love having 3 little girls. And of course my little boy.

1 comment:

Natalie Smith said...

that is a great adventure. shopping with their own money is such a thrill!