Thursday, June 14, 2012

Camryn & Brooklyn are 6!

6!? Where has the time gone....seriously. These beautiful little girls were so excited to have a party with all their friends. We probably ended up with about 25 kids at our house! It was actually a lot of fun. We had the waterslide set up, a pony named "Snoopy" giving kids rides in the front yard (yes, we actually rented a pony), and all the other backyard excitement they could find. It was fun to see the girls interact with their friends. They got WAY too many presents, but were so grateful for each and every one :) They decided that next year they could invite their friends over to play on the waterslide, but we'd skip the present part :) These little girls are absolute ladies. I'm constantly impressed by their good manners and positive attitudes. They never question what they're told and they help with Kendyl and Nixon all day long. Sometimes I feel like I'm dreaming with these kids. And then I remember....the teenage years are yet to come, so don't get too comfortable! But for now, I'm one happy Mama!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

What a fun party! You are great parents!
I'm sure I heard all 47 of those kids say they wanted cake and ice cream! Happy Birthday B & C.

Melanie said...

What a fun party! You are great parents!
I'm sure I heard all 47 of those kids say they wanted cake and ice cream! Happy Birthday B & C.

Melanie said...

I guess that was worth saving twice???

Natalie Smith said...

the pony pictures of the girls are great!!! what a fun party. And..I can't believe it's been 6 years.