Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cupid Camryn


Camryn has a heart the size of the moon.  Sure, she is pretty wild and has a hard time listening most of the time, but she would do anything to help us out.  She loves babies and little kids so much that she almost can't contain herself.  She carries Nixon around all day and is constantly saying, "I just love you so much, you are the cutest baby in the world!"  She especially loves his warm little cheeks when he wakes up from a nap.  She can't get over how soft they are.  Haha.  Nic and I probably have at least 20 little love notes that she's given us.  This one in particular is one of my favorites.  She gave it to Nic last week.
I love you so  much.  I can kiss you all day long and tak you to the zoo every day or take you to the sweet shop for ice cream cones.  Or tell you that you are a star and give you a picture.  to Dad from Camryn. (she drew a picture of a car and taped it to the back.)

No comments: