Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween!

These cute kiddos were the 3 Musketeers and a Monster for Halloween!
I bought the masks a couple months ago and just created the other parts of the costumes around those.  Nixon got to wear Hudson's hand-me-down :)  They were cute cute cute.

We had a few Halloween events this year.  The first being Legacy Prep's annual Fall Festival.  It's a fundraiser where kids get to play games, eat treats, buy goods from the farmer's market, go on a hay ride and more. 
Notice Kenyl's concentration in the top 2 pics.  They're playing minute to win it.  The object is to stack some dice on the stick and hold it for a minute.  Camryn and Brooklyn couldn't even get 1 to stay on. Kendyl stacked hers right off the bat and stood there for the entire minute.  Her face was awesome.  I've never seen anybody hold so still.  She definitely drew a crowd and everybody was just dying.  She is hilarious.

Here we are at Grandma & Grandpa's ward Trunk-or-Treat. 



 
Kendyl's Preschool Program. They sang some Halloween songs and went Trick-or-Treating to a long line of parents :) She was excited about the cookies and apple juice afterwards. 


 
 

Zumba Zombie.  We did THRILLER and filmed it.  AWESOME.  I LOVE my class :)

 
We Trunk-or-Treated at our church.  Nic passed out candy through his creepy web.  He's awesome..and festive :)

 
Our 76 degree HALLOWEEN weather~
 
I took K and N with me to the twins' school so I could help with the Halloween party.  They girls were PUMPED to see the babes walk through the door.  The ran over to Brooklyn's desk, Nixon climbed onto the chair and Brooklyn let them color a picture.  It melted my heart.
 
We trick-or-treated at Barton Creek.  The assisted living center where my Grandma Nicolaysen lives.  Sorry I didn't have pictures of them with Grandma, but here's one I took on Sunday :)

 
 


 
And FINALLY, we went Trick-or-Treating after a fun Halloween Pizza Party at KelliJo's house.



KJ took some AMAZING pictures that I'll be sure to post later.  These kids have more candy than we could ever eat...and that's saying a lot coming from me.  They are top dog Trick-or-Treaters...even Nixon was on the porches digging through the bowls looking for his next sucker (he's averaging 5 a day).  Kendyl takes the cake though.  This child RAN FULL SPEED from house to house gathering her candy.  She was ahead of us the whole time, never stopping for air.  Nic and i couldn't stop laughing.  She has a sickness....a sugar sickness....that she inherited from 2 sides.  We're excited to stuff these costumes in a box and get ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Melanie said...

So many great pictures! Such fun stuff! I love to see!

Matt & Katie said...

Happy (late) Halloween! I am jealous of your huge pile of candy! Save some for me :)