Thursday, September 26, 2013

A DECADE

The most wonderful decade I could ever ask for.  It's hard to believe that 10 years ago, August 8th, 2003, baby Nic and baby Steff were tying the knot :)  At the time, we felt so grown up, and now looking back, it's hard to believe we even knew what we were doing!  Haha.  I actually knew EXACTLY what I was doing and it's the best decision I've ever made.  Nic and I are happy.  I could go on and on and name all the reasons why, but we're truly happy and in love as ever.  I love every minute I spend with this man- and that's the truth.  I bet I ask myself every single day, how in the world did I get so lucky?

Anyway- Nic and I spent our anniversary at the Homestead.  Ashley watched our kids overnight...bless her heart.  We had a wonderful dinner....and a wonderful tub :)  It's always nice to just get away...even if it's somewhere simple.  Nic and I picked out a band for my ring too.  I LOVE it!