Monday, September 15, 2014

And.....we moved.

We moved in the beginning of September.  We had a lot of friends come help, even people from our new ward.  We're getting nice and comfortable and totally enjoying our yard! The picture of the primary kids was our final practice for the program.  It was pretty emotional for me, as I've been the 1st counselor in the primary for a little over a year now.  The ACTUAL program was even harder.  It was SO great and Cam and B performed their baptism song.  The presidency stood up at the end to bare our testimonies. Naturally I was a weepy mess seeing as it was our last week in the ward of 8 1/2 years. There is also a picture of mom vacuuming out the crawl space.  YIKES!  I wasn't about to do it!! (Although I've been in there plenty of times since then). And check out that dreamy hot tub!!!

No comments: