Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September wrap-up

*Nic and I were given tickets to the BYU game 2 weeks in a row by my dad.  He couldn't go.  The games were awesome and we loved watching Taysom Hill blow up the field with his QB skills.  Too bad he broke his leg a couple weeks later :(
*Camryn loves Mini EVERYTHING.  Always has.  Here she is making mini paper airplanes at church :)
*Cam and Cal watching a soccer game.  Every Saturday for 4 months of the year are spent juggling soccer games.  I wouldn't have it any other way.
*I usually take all 5 kids with me when I go to the store.  It's a little more chaotic, but they are good kids and I always enjoy having them around when I run my errands.
*My baby Cal is getting big.  He's standing and pulling stuff out of cupboards.  My heart aches every day to see him getting bigger.  I want my kids to stay little.  

No comments: