Friday, October 31, 2014

October Wrap-up


It all pretty much speaks for itself.  I think our life is too good :)  During those times when I'm stressed and angry about the messes and the craziness, I need to step back and remember how truly blessed I am to be the mother to these 5 amazing little kids.  My prayers were answered times 10 to have the family I have..... I should never ever be allowed to be ornery.
*Nixon cut his own hair,...and was VERY embarased and ashamed.  Nic had to "fix" it that night and Nixon was thinking he was going to get his old hair back, not get more cut off!  He cried and cried.  We just had to assure him that he was going to look like Chase and Hudson :)
* My kids LOVE to help me cook.  I wish I had time to do more of it.  It's always a battle of who gets to pour in the next ingredient.  Camryn keeps telling me she wants to learn how.
*Kendyl and Nixon have these 2 friends, Gwen & Boston Shirley.  The boys are at the same preschool and the girls are both at Legacy.  They have become good friends since we started carpooling.  We've had lots of playdates and they are all peas in a pod.

No comments: