Sunday, May 17, 2009

Back in the Saddle Again...

C & B were pumped to have their jungle gym back after our little getaway.


They got to go to Discovery once again. Their favorite thing is this helicopter. Are they spoiled? Yes. Do I have a life beyond children? Not really. It's a good thing they're cute.



Kendyl had her 4 month appointment the other day (she's over 5 months old...busy office). She's 13lbs. 11oz. and 26" long. My chubby little string bean. I love it.

Camryn & Brooklyn love folding towels and washcloths. They pull them all out of the drawer, re-fold them, and put them away. I'm impressed.

6 comments:

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Looks like you had a great time in Hawaii! That looks like so much fun. The girls are growing up fast. Cute pictures :)

ashlan said...

I love that you can braid. I love the side p-tail, oh how Kennadee would kill me if I did that.

aclark said...

AWWWWW, you in trouble!

Aves said...

Love the pics! You're kids are just the cutest. For real. I wish I had been in Salt Lake longer so I could have visited more people. I'm not kidding my days were packed and had a couple interviews. Not much luck. Blah. One day I will have a life again. Anyway, love your blog! You have some of the cutest pictures!

aclark said...

wuss

davis said...

i saw it last night! GOT YA! then you folded like a tent. hahaha. it's ok, i had some good retaliation, which i have a feeling is the only reason it got taken down.

maybe it should get a whole post of its own.