Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The shortest 8 days ever...

Hawaii was a blast (duh). My parents have a part ownership in a sweet condo just North of Kona and it was so fun to stay there. We were lucky it was available seeing as this trip was scheduled last minute. Anyway, we did the typical Hawaii stuff- beached, layed out at the pool, snorkeled, put on a few pounds, went scuba diving, and just relaxed with the fam. Yes, it was harder with a baby...but not too bad. Yes, one of these pictures was photoshopped. Yes, I got fried.

If you're wondering where the twinners are in these pics- they were at home with Nana and Ashley. Yes, they have the best Nana ever. She flies out from Ohio every time Nic and I need to get away and watches our crazy little girls. She claims she loves it though and the twins are always pumped as can be to get mom and dad out the door so they can have Nana all to themselves. Thank you so much Nana and Ashley for taking a week out of your crazy lives and doing us such a monstrous favor. We love you guys more than you know! If anyone would like to see pictures of THEIR week, go to Ashley's blog. http://www.ryashnelson.blogspot.com

12 comments:

Matt & Katie said...

Your pictures look AMAZING! It makes me excited to go! You'll have to make me a list of what to pack babes for Hawaii. Glad your trip was great - see you all next week

aclark said...

I'm so jealous! But it also makes me so excited for July. You're looking good in those swimming suit shots, and so does Kendyl in her little suit!

Aves said...

I am SO JEALOUS! You look fabulous, what a well deserved vacation!

the fellers said...

looks like you had a lot of fun, probably nice to get away for a bit!

Tara said...

That looks like SO much fun!!! I'm so curious, which picture was photoshopped?

Derek and Kelli said...

Looks like you had a great time. I'm glad all of our neighbors are back from their vacations! You have a cute family-

ashlan said...

Nick talked to Nic and said your condo was sweet. Im so jealous! Flordia--Hawaii. Lucky you! You are one hot momma!

Paige said...

Wow. You are so lucky. If you head over to my blog you will see that my big vacation of the year so far has been 1 night in Vernal. Yeah - big difference. You all look like you had a blast.

Natalie and Spencer said...

Sounds and looks like you had tons of fun!! I wish my Cali trip could have been as fun, haha. I'll have to tell you all about it- but in a nutshell, I left my car there with Sher and flew home a couple days early!!

Logan & Lora Schenk said...

Oh I am SO jealous! Looks like you guys had a blast! Next time take us with you will ya! ;)

Melissa said...

Okay..totally jealous of your trip and then most importantly I want that aqua swimming suit with the ruffle from modbe sooooo bad. I had it in my cart to buy online about a month ago when it was on sale and of course I didn't and now it's gone!! I'm depressed and I have been looking everywhere for a good new suit. I can't even stand to see it on you I want it that bad! Ha!!

davis said...

i forgot to tell you guys, we are going with the whole clark crew in july.