Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The weekend

It was a busy weekend. Matt, Kate, Averi, Nana & Papa were all in town. So...we went boating & went to a baby blessing.

Averi (Matt & Kate's 2 1/2 month old baby), and Kendyl. Aren't they the cutest!

A new family picture! (Why am I always wearing a black dress for these things?)

Matt, Kate,Averi & Great G & G Clark.

Some seriously cuties. Kendyl, Brooklyn, Camryn & Averi

Pizza Factory with Ryan, Ashley & (not pictured), Nana & Great G & G Schenk.

And last but not least. Two Lovers.

6 comments:

davis said...

1. i adore the first lovers.

2. i thought the new header of nics chicks was going to be you me and ash.

3. the word verification i just had to type was "TWAT" (coincidence... i think not)

the fellers said...

you guys are awesome! I love Kendyl's hat! Atleast it looks like a hat! haha

Aves said...

I love the family picture! Fun that you got to go boating, I LOVE boating!! Too bad I never get to go, haha. Looking fab like always Stef!

Tara said...

Your family picture is beautiful! Your hair looks great, too!

Daisha said...

I love your hair in that new pic on top! It's so long. Cute kids.

aclark said...

I mostly love that in every pic you can tell Camryn and Brooklyn are saying "cheese"