Thursday, May 21, 2009

Boating Season is Here!


For my birthday last month, Nic surprised me with this AWESOME wakeboard. With the temperature reaching 93 on Monday, we decided it was time to take out the boat and use our new toys. The water at Utah Lake was a FREEZING 62 degrees. Now trust me, I'm not the type to come within 10 feet of water that cold. But, I decided I'd take the chance so I could try out the new board. I thought my lungs were going to implode when I hit the water (yes, I'm dramatic), but it was well worth it. Soon enough, Nic will be able to quit his job with all the sponsor money I'll be bringing in. Ha ha. (Whoopsy Daisy. I forgot to put the memory card back into the camera that day. Hence- no proof of my stellar wakeboard moves)


In other news, Nic and Kendyl are taking a nap right now and I thought they looked really cute. Can you believe how big she is! And yes Nic, you're huge too :)

3 comments:

Aves said...

Fun!! I am jealous you guys have a boat and wakeboards! How fun. summer is the best! Unfortunately my summer will be pretty miserable hot. And PS no, Melissa wasn't my connection on this job. Not that I know of. The girl I got an interview with found my resume on Career Builder. Anyway, it was a long process, and its a job i guess. Better than nothing! Thanks for all your help tho Stef! You are a true friend! hugs :)

Aves said...

PS if you talk to Melissa though, thank her for any and ALL of her help! Everyone was so nice to think of me :)

davis said...

just so you know florida lakes NEVER get that cold and its boating season all year long.

i will find you a house next to mine.