Sunday, June 7, 2009

Big Rains, Airplanes & Soccer Games

We were so glad the crazy rain let up this weekend so we could have some fun. So...the following pictures include: 2 Cuties with their freshly picked roses. Some wackos playing in the rain. Air show attenders ( And attend we did...for over 4 hours. We LOVED all the awesome planes and couldn't believe some of the crazy tricks they did. We're all about the Thunderbirds. C & B spent half the time covering their ears. It was loud). And two nerds at the Real soccer game. Ashlan had some spare tickets and we were happy to take them off her hands! Way cool stadium. I guess David Archuletta gave a sizzlin performance after the game...however, We'd seen enough of our local super star on American Idol and decided we were needed at Outback Steakhouse instead.










6 comments:

Aves said...

FUN!! I am jealous of all the fab fun things you got to do, and darling pictures! I especially love the one of your girls in the rain. Those are FRAMERS!!

michelle said...

The Air Show looked like so much fun...gotta attend next year. Your girls are so cute in their rain coats!

Natalie and Spencer said...

Sorry we missed you at the Air Show and sorry we couldn't come to the REAL game!! BOO!! At least it ooks like you managed to have fun without us though.

Melissa said...

So much fun!! You sure do stay busy with those girlies...That Spanish senorita happened to get a spray tan right before she came to visit me and she did it a couple shades off...too funny!! I looked albino compared to her.

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Looks like you guys have had a pretty exciting summer so far. I love your boating pictures. I am totally jealous. I would love to own a boat or at least have access to one whenever we wanted some sun. Someday! Your girls are growing up fast and cute as ever!

Tara said...

I love the pic of the girls with their flowers! They are so beautiful and I can't believe how tan they are and it's only June!