Monday, June 1, 2009

Bumbo Head





Here's my cute little baby sitting in the Bumbo, trying to play with the princess castle. I can't believe she's going to be 6 months this week!! Time flies when you have a baby. It's sad. Kendyl is a VERY VERY active little girly. She's always playing, rolling from here to there, pulling out everyone's hair and grabbing at whatever is within reach. You seriously need to be careful when you're walking around with her because she might just pull a picture off the wall or knock something off the counter. Little busy body. Love her.

5 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Steff...Serously I want to squeeze that lil' devil! She is such a doll!

Aves said...

I can't believe how old she is, and she is so darling! She is the perfect combination of you and Nick..

aclark said...

Ah I love my little bumbo head! Especially after yesterday, she was SOOOO cute and giggly!

the fellers said...

she is SO cute!

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

She is adorable! And she is so big! Wow, six months already. She is a cutie!