Saturday, June 27, 2009

TWINS


No, I'm not having another set of twins. The body builders pictured above are the so called twins. Nic' grandma snapped some shots of Ashley and I together years ago claiming we looked like twins. Well 6 years later, it was time for our twin picture again. I know I know, it's hard to take your eyes off those buldging muscles, but honestly, do you think we look alike?
SIDENOTE: This picture was taken moments before Ashley took me on a 3 mile run. I thought my head was going to explode when we finished.

2 comments:

ashlan said...

look at those guns! If I was hauling around three kids like you maybe I will look as hot. In my dreams!

Matt & Katie said...

Steff - Those are the most amazing guns I have ever seen! Seriously. You and Mel need to have a arm wrestling contest