Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mistakes

My neighbor just bought a little puppy last week. It's so cute and my girls love it. Here they are with Laney (their best friend across the street), and her puppy, Daisy. Kelli didn't want the dog but was outnumbered on the vote. Is buying a dog a mistake? Ask her. But hey, I'm just glad our neighbors have one for us to play with! Thanks Kelli! (Check out C & B's knees- they get an F in the running department).



My cousin, Daisha, stopped in with her husband, Cole, and kids on their way to Virginia where Cole will study for 2 more years to be an orthodontist. Daisha and I were roomies in college and have had some great times together. After piling all our kids on the couch for a picture- we couldn't believe we've created so many crazy heads in the last 5 years! And she's due with another little girl in August!!! Mistakes?? No way.


Nic built a sandbox for the girls a couple days ago. They LOVE it. It keeps them occupied for hours, but when they're done playing in the sand, there is probably more on the ground, in the house and on their bodies than there was in the box. Is the trade off worth it? We haven't decided yet. They're sure cute playing in it though.

3 comments:

trent and rach henderson... said...

wow i just read your post on nic. that is the best post ever. you are a lucky girl. hope your coming to our bbq.

Cardon Family said...

those little girls are sooo cute! can't get enough of their little smiles!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Cade LOVES dogs too and it's got me thinking it would be fun to have one...and then I think about the responsibility of it all(because MOm always has to take care of the pets) and I change my mind.