Monday, November 2, 2009

The CUTEST Halloween Pictures!




Our next door neighbors take pictures of the kids every year for Halloween. They built a set outside in front of their garage. Don't they look great! Props to the Mowers! Their website is http://kdphotodesign.com/ . One of my biggest battles is getting all 3 kids smiling at the same time. It's 99% impossible. It doesn't help that the twins get shy when they're put on the spot in front of people they aren't totally comfortable with. I'm out there shaking my booty, jumping around like a frog, making farting noises and making a complete idiot out of myself and I get NOTHIN! Well, I guess I got something...but it wasn't easy! (This is Steff by the way- sorry I posted under Nic's account.)

9 comments:

aclark said...

Sorry to get your girls so hyped up last night, but we love them so much and we can't help ourselves! The pictures are adorable. That top Pic of Kendyl should be entered in some kind of cutest baby contest!

Natalie Smith said...

Super adorable pictures. I need neighbors like that!

Aves said...

JUST stop it. Its not even fair to have kids that cute!! :) And those pictures!!! Talk about some FAB neighbors.
Flippin adorable.

Cardon Family said...

Those turned out so adorable! What a good idea of your neighbors....gets me thinking.

Cardon Family said...

that was Melissa..I posted under Sara's account :)

The Pedersen Haus said...

Those are the cutest pictures EVER!!! I'm going to have to give the Mower's a call next year.

Matt & Katie said...

Oh my goodness - they really are the CUTEST Halloween pictures ever! They all look amazing! Awesome neighbors to do that! Hope you guys had a great Halloween & ate lots of candy :)

S and K said...

Steff DON'T act like those are things you aren't normally doing! :O) The picture is totally worth it...they look SO cute! Also I LOVE Nic's pumpkin carving!

Trenholms said...

I agree, Kendyl looks absolutely amazing in that top picture....and the twins' hair is sooooo beautiful. Good job, Steff.