Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Family Wii & Gingerbread Girls

We've been busy lately. Painting the parent's cabin, lots of Young Women's stuff (ya, I've been bumped from Secretary to 1st counselor), doctor visits- no, not me, shopping and all the other little things that keep us busy. Point is, none of that stuff is picture worthy. So here are pictures of the little fun things we've been doing between all the busy things.


Big Mario Kart party...nope, only Daddy's works.


She likes LOTS of frosting on those little ladies.


Slightly more particular in her frosting.

We also got to go to the Rec Center and swim inside today with Laney & Kelli. The girls loved it and can't wait to do it again. Sorry no pictures. I'm sure in the coming weeks, I'll be on picture overload with everything we've got planned. Stress.

1 comment:

Natalie Smith said...

Love the Wii picture. I laughed out loud! Happy Turkey day you guys.