Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving was at Mom & Dad Sellers house this year. We actually spent Thursday decorating our house, due to scheduling conflicts with my siblings' inlaws, and had our Turkey day on Friday. Even Scott's family drove from Colorado for a few days. It was fun & crazy to have all the kids together. Right now there are 10.5 of them. Anyway, we ate lots of food, took the kiddos swimming, ate more food, played the Thanksgiving game and basked in the chaos. The first 2 pictures are the ACTUAL Thanksgiving Day, when we were decorating. Notice picture #2- there is a Nativity burried behind the endless rows of ponies. Apparantly, the ponies were excited to have other animals to play with.










4 comments:

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Sounds like a fun thanksgiving! I had to do a double take of your mom's house...the kitchen is different color! But I guess it has been awhile since our days of making confetti cake. Your hair is so long too! You have an adorable family!

Derek and Kelli said...

Steff--Looks like fun. I love your tree.....makes ours look pathetic!

Elizabeth said...

I found your blog from Daisha and I just wanted to say hi, and thanks for sharing. We just set our Christmas tree up today and we have a Santa in out nativity scene!

Daisha said...

I love your tree. The huge ornaments are awesome! Ok, I'm not sure who Elizabeth is, but I checked out her blog and she seems harmless. . . hmmm. Looks like Thanksgiving was great. Does that mean Christmas is with Nic's fam?