Sunday, April 25, 2010

27 Glorious Years

Yesterday was my birthday. Nic and I ate at Benihana and shopped at Gateway while my parents babysat. Since nothing good was playing at the theater, I went in, bought popcorn, and brought it home to eat while we watched Prison Break. I know, I'm sick...but honestly, that's the main reason I go to the movies. We had a great time and I enjoyed spending the money I received from the people that obviously love me the most. :)







This guy (Carmelo Anthony aka: #1 Thugget), was at Benihana and TOTALLY interupted my nice birthday dinner with my husband to ask for a picture with me. The nerve of some people..... Go Jazz!!!






10 comments:

Cardon Family said...

I am soooo glad you got a picture! Happy Birthday!!

Melissa said...

I'm still in complete shock!! I love birthdays and it wouldn't be a Steff birthday without your movie popcorn. That's awesome!! Love yOU!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday (from a bit of a blog lurker who loves your blog and has commented before I think!)
Eating out and shopping sounds like the best way to celebrate.

Daisha said...

Happy Birthday!!

Natalie Smith said...

What a great birthday!

The Sumsions said...

I didn't get a chance to ask you about your b-day yesterday. I saw your mom and dad taking the kids out for a walk. How cute!! Seriously, that Carmello Anthony does have some nerve. Happy belated b-day.

aclark said...

Doesn't your husband know that on your bday it is his job to get on and make a post about how wonderful you are!!! It's cool my husband didn't either.... Happy Birthday!!!

Unknown said...

Stef- You are a HOTTIE!! Happy freaking birthday... love your guts. Love the movie popcorn... ha ha ;)

The Pedersen Haus said...

Happy birthday!!! I feel bad I never see you anymore.

britt said...

yea!! happy birthday! so fun. that is so funny...mike and I are watching prison break right now too. we watch it with netflix. we are just on season one. sometimes, ok, most of the time, sitting on the couch watching a show is much more fun than anything else!!