Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Preschool Field Trip- Wheeler Farm

So I remember going to this place for Field trips when I was little. Guess everything seems bigger and better when you're young, cause there wasn't a whole lot of action going on at the farm in 2010. However, we did enjoy a crazed pig getting a hair cut (see video), a hay ride, feeding the ducks, and a few other cute animals. Us field-trippers were joined by my Mom, Ella, Owen, my friend Jenny, and her two boys, Jaxon and Crew.










2 comments:

Melissa said...

Are you for real??? That pig sounds like it's about to get slaughtered!! Ha!! Were the kiddos crying when they heard that? Too funny!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Cute pictures! Happy late Birthday. I am totally jealous of your trip to Vegas with your friend. That looked like fun! I love girly weekends. There is something so fun and relaxing about them!