Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hair Cut!

Camryn decided that she wants to look more like twins with Brooklyn, so she wanted a haircut. I wanted to keep her hair long so I can tell them apart from a distance, but I cut off almost 5 inches. I swear it looks even in real life, her hair was dry on the sides :) Kendyl got a haircut too, but it wasn't quite as drastic and I didn't take a picture. I love cutting hair and I'm pretty sure a cosmetic license would probably make me more money than my bachelors degree which just sits in a frame and collects dust! I'll just make Ashley give me private lessons...and also fix all the botched cutting jobs I do.


2 comments:

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

you've always loved cutting hair. You cut our dolls hair and my hair growing up. Didn't you give Tara that really amazing haircut when we were in jr high? :) Camryn's hair looks great, I can't believe how long it was!

Derek and Kelli said...

OK Steff.....not that I could tell them apart before, but now there is no hope!!!! Looks cute!