Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pierced Ears!


These little ladies have been wanting their ears pierced ever since they saw the studs at Claires (my bad). Let's be honest, I was excited for them to get their ears pierced, I figured it would be cute. Camryn and Brooklyn had some birthday money and that's what they wanted to spend it on...and I hooked up Kendyl :) They were SO pumped. Kendyl went first....didn't even flinch. She was so cute.

Brooklyn went next....calm as a cucumber.

Camryn was last....she flinched, but didn't cry.

Kendyl stood in front of her sisters during their turns and said, "don't move, just look at me." She's quite the character. Anyway, Kendyl has Hello Kitty earings, Camryn has CZ's and Brooklyn has multi-colored daisies. They remind me 3 times a day, "Clean our ears!". Love it.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

so stinkin' cute!! That Kendyl of yours sounds like a riot!! I want to hang out with her.

Wilder Family said...

Cute! Way to go girls!! So tough.

Melanie said...

Such brave girlies! See you soon!

Natalie Smith said...

Brave little princesses!

C.LEE said...

So cute! Both my little girls have their ears pierced and there is nothing cuter! They were so good and brave!

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

Yay you did it!!!! They are sooo cute. Now Taylor is wanting them done pronto :).