Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kendyl Wendyl

Camryn and Brooklyn INSISTED they make jewelry for their preschool teachers. So, we bought beads and string at the craft store. It's Kendyl's new favorite hobby. We're pretty impressed with how quickly she can whip out a bracelet. The girls have made a ton of these.


Kendyl plopped this blanket on her head, ran over to me and said "Look, I'm married!" (Don't mind the wound on her lip, she decided to shave. Bled for an hour.)

Grandma bought Kendyl this skirt. Kendyl calls it her dress. She likes to pull it up to her armpits and dance.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

What crafty little ladies! A great idea for teachers. Lots of fun you have at your house!

Kandace Lewis said...

Ha! My toddler decided to shave the other week too. She had an identical cut.

Derek and Kelli said...

I love your girls and Nixon too. I miss your family already!!!