Friday, January 20, 2012

Beauty and the Beast

Tammy and I took our big girls to Bountiful High School's play, "Beauty and the Beast". The girls liked it alot. They got a little restless, but that's what my bag full of candy was for :)
We toured the highschool during intermission. I hadn't been there since I was a student and it hasn't changed at all. It almost seems like I just dreamed the whole thing. Anyway, Tammy dared me to do one of these...I can't resist a dare. Pardon the horrible form, but at least I got my leg up!

To all my fellow BHS alum, remember Mr. Smith! He was my choir teacher for 6 years and I'm pretty sure I drove him crazy with all my chatting. I apologized to him for being so naughty in his class. He assured me it was water under the bridge :)

The girls were TERRIFIED to have their picture taken with Belle and the Beast. Camryn wouldn't come out from behind me legs. Weirdos.

They were however, THRILLED to have their pictures taken with this gal that played "the rug". She was quite funny.

No comments: