Friday, January 20, 2012

Nixon is 8 months old


Oh...how I love and adore this little boy. Here are a few random things about this kiddo: He says mama all the time now. It's usually when I set him down somewhere and he crawls to me at rocket speed saying, "mama mama" the whole way.
His 3 words are Dada, Nana and Mama. Cute.
He's finally sleeping through the night. Yep, we Ferberized him this week and just let him cry it out. It's a sad method for a few nights...but it works. We let the girls partysleep in the basement this week so Nix wouldn't bother them.
(Ya, they party hard)
He has perfect push-up form.


He gets carried around the house by Brooklyn and Camryn all day and he just rolls with it.
He still loves to grab faces and if he can get ahold of your hair, he'll pull you right in and eat your face. Seriously. *side note* I just asked Nic, "what could I write about Nixon for his 8 month post", his reply, "he really likes to eat faces." And yes, I'd already written it.
We went swimming at my parents' house tonight and Nixon was in HEAVEN. So glad he loves the water.

Nix LOVES bread. When I'm tearing off little pieces for him to eat, he's done and waiting for the next piece before I can lob another one on to his tray! (I see Atkins in his future ;) )
His smile melts me heart. Everything about him melts my heart. I never knew I could love a little boy so much.

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Impressive pushups! He is so adorable Steff.

Daisha said...

Alice does the push-up thing too. So stinkin cute that boy!