Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sellers Christmas Party

We had a Christmas party with my family before Christmas vacation. It was alot of fun! We ate Chinese food (Christmas eve tradition), played "Steal Bingo", opened presents, and read the Christmas story. The kids were all excited to open/give presents to eachother. They also LOVED their blanket-pillow pets from Grandma and Grandpa. I also feel like I came out a winner for the night as a proud owner of breast petal pasties and GIANT underpants for Nic!!!

***All my pictures are on my mom's camera...and her chord is lost! Hopefully she'll be able to find it and I'll get the pictures up. In better news, we got a camera the day after this party so we shouldn't have any more picture issues!***
Here are some of the random pictures we took the next day with our new camera! And did I mention that Nixon SITS by himself now?! What a relief.





No comments: