Sunday, March 29, 2009

Kendyl Babe

Just in case you've forgotten what the Kendyl Babe looks like- here's a big reminder! She's become a MUCH more enjoyable baby this month. She only cries when she needs something and spends a lot of time blowing bubbles, babbling, smiling, playing with toys and spitting (that one's my favorite). I also got the baby toys out the other day. You'll see from the picture that Camryn & Brooklyn LOVE to make sure Kendyl always has a dozen toys at hand. Thanks girls! What would we do without you!








10 comments:

aclark said...

These are such great pictures!I am so glad she is doing so much better, and it was fun to see her so happy the other day. She even beat Moose out of wallpaper spot on my phone! Ash

the fellers said...

oh...she is so cute! I am glad that she is doing better with the crying, I know that you were having a hard time with that!

davis said...

she is so darling! maybe we will meet her someday....

Daisha said...

She's growing up so fast! She's adorable.

The Hilton Family~ said...

What a beautiful baby you have!! I love the pic where she is asleep sitting in her bumbo:) too cute!

Matt & Katie said...

I cannot believe she is so big! That makes me so sad. I hate how fast they grow.

Aves said...

I cannot believe how fast time goes, and how big she is. Could your kids be any cuter? Way to go!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

She is too cute and geeting so big. I love that she has her older sisters to make sure she is never bored or without toys to play with. Cute!

Derek and Kelli said...

Following in Camryn and Brooklyn's footsteps, Kendyl is cute!

michelle said...

So glad she is doing better with the crying because a girl that cute should be all smiles!