Friday, March 27, 2009

Ladies Night

Sellers Plastic Surgery is having a Ladies Night next Wednesday, April 1st from 6-9pm. 101.9 THE END is going to be there (you know, Chunga)- perhaps you've heard them announce this on their program today (which is how I initially found out about it). Stacey's Nails will be there giving complimentary mini manicures & pedicures. The aestetician from his medispa will be doing microdermabrasion demonstrations PLUS FREE laser hair removal on one arm pit (not enough time to do both apparantly). BUT...they'll be giving out $50 gift certificates to the medispa, so that can help pay for arm pit #2! Also, my dad, Dr. Sellers, will be there answering plastic surgery questions...don't pretend like you don't have them! You'll also get a $500 gift certificate to put toward any in-hospital surgery. Pretty sweet! Hope to see you there! The address is 620 Medical Drive Suite 310 in Bountiful. ****There will be food****

5 comments:

Matt-n-Kate said...

I don't think I would trust anyone with a laser coming at me on April Fools

Unknown said...

Good Call

Daisha said...

I love the - there will be food- part. it definetly gets people there for some reason- probably because they don't have to make it!

Aves said...

Wow, sounds like a fun event! Wish I could join you all!

PS thanks for your help Steff, that is really sweet of you to talk with your friends. I need all the extra help i can get right now. Its greatly appreciated! xoxo

the fellers said...

I love that you put *there will be food* !! you are awesome!