Saturday, March 21, 2009

News Chicken

Pogo'ing in a chicken suit behind the Channel 2 News desk was something I wanted to do from the second they put windows in their studio. I'm quite the dreamer, I know. My family is extremely proud of my accomplishments. Unfortunately, I don't have the actual news clips anymore where the pogo chicken is right behind the news anchors as they deliver 'up to the minute breaking news', but this is Bryce video-taping this milestone in my life. It was over 2 years ago, but it feels like yesterday :) I'm ready to do it again; this time with a top hat and cane. My first attempt was cut a little short (hence Bryce saying, 'you got screwed!'.)....so stay tuned to Channel 2 for the encore.

6 comments:

the fellers said...

you seriously did that? that is HILARIOUS!

Unknown said...

Snot face- that is HILARIOUS please tell me when you are going to do it again! I can't wait and I miss you when are we going to hang?

Aves said...

HAHAHAH!! Stef, you are HILARIOUS! I would love to see that in person :)

ashlan said...

I remember watching that on the news we laughed so hard. You are great!

Holly said...

Nyut

Derek and Kelli said...

Steff-
I can't get the video to work but I'm dying to see it. Maybe you could take a break and do it live on your driveway?
Kelli