Sunday, March 15, 2009

Worth Remembering

As tiring and frustrating as life can be with 2 2-year olds and a newborn, there are always those moments I hope I don't forget. I love getting my girls wrapped up in a project (anything to keep them from the usual house-destruction), and making cookies is obviously one of my favorites. Yes, I make & eat too much cookie dough...and so do C & B. This was a cute little clip Nic took. And if you're thinking, "Wow, Brooklyn is always in that princess dress", you are correct. Enjoy the cuteness of my babies and ignore the taller, blonder one.

8 comments:

Aves said...

I just can't get over how cute your kids are, and how fabulous you look! I am so sad we didn't hang out before I moved, its ridiculous.

Matt & Katie said...

there is no need to bake - its all about the cookie dough! We love seeing videos of the girls. I can't believe how big Kendyl is getting! Love you guys :)

● C E L I N A ● said...

Yum I love cookie dough.

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Love it! They are so cute. I love that Kendyl is just so chill in her little sling. I love their darling hair dos too. You are a wonderful Mom to get up each day and look that good and do you girl's hair. ps. Cookie dough sounds so good right now.

Julie said...

You are such a good mom! I need to do this with Ashlyn. She would love it!

michelle said...

Love that you are making "cookie dough." You are the best mom! I don't know how you do it with that many under 2!

the fellers said...

that is so cute! I think Scoty had a crush on your girls, as soon as the video came on he was like, "HI COUSINS!" (dont know where that came from), then he climbed up on my desk and was right at the computer screen screaming, "HEY GUYS!!! HEY GUYS!!!"

trent and rach henderson... said...

your girls are so big! love the video