Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Family Cheer

Nic can take credit for this great tradition. I think it started one night when they were out of control and he was trying to round them up and get them focused on something. I just made that up...but it makes sense to me. Anyway, since a 45 minute bedtime routine wasn't quite cutting it, we're proud to say that we've added one more thing! We used to just say, "Ohhhh, 1 2 3 Clarks!" Now, the girls get to choose what we say. We've had everything from "Veteran's Day!", to "flower" to...well just see for yourself.
(youtube video "family cheer")
And just for the record, I'm NOT on the phone all day. Camryn just wanted to make me look bad ;)

4 comments:

jeff and kort said...

Haha this is soo CUTE!! Your kids are darling!

karlie said...

ok this is soooo awesome! im loving bedtime cheers! You girls are too funny!

Matt & Katie said...

so funny! Kendyl wins with the best cheer!

britt said...

hahah!!! sadly I think my girls would say I'm on the phone alot....I'm cutting back.