Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween....again

My kids had the best Halloween ever! We counted 11 Halloween festivities they attended this year. Family parties, Trunk-or-Treats, Carnivals, etc. Here are some pictures of the kids Trick-or-Treating around the neighborhood. Nic passed out candy while KelliJo and I took the kids around the block.






Here are a couple Cornbelly's pictures. My mom and I had 1 hour to spend there. I dragged her with me to look at a table in Lehi and we decided we'd stop at Cornbelly's for the kids. She had choir that night so we had limited time. You could seriously spend all day there. There's SO much to do. We felt bad rushing through and leaving so quickly. Oh well.(And just a personal side note...I went to Mom and Dad's storage unit, hooked the trailer on to the Infiniti (almost took my leg off), went clear out to Lehi to pick up a table I found on KSL....and decided I didn't want it. What a waste).


This is my favorite. Kendyl, Nixon and I went to Fresh Market to get some groceries on Halloween while the girls were at school. There was a cool looking Trunk-or-Treat getting started in the parking lot and a giant line of dressed up trick-or-treaters waiting to collect their loot. I decided that Kendyl should take part in this, so I dressed her up with what I could find in my bag and car. She started off with a hat, a cape (Nixon's blanket), and some random lights strung around her neck. A few minutes into it, I realized I had an even better cape in my bag in the form of a hooter hider! WooHoo! She looked fabulous and collected quite a bit of candy.


And the last event I have pictures for was our Halloween dinner party at Matt & Kate's house. It's always fun getting together with family and watching the crazy heads play together. Kate's girls were in the most adorable ghost costumes and Hudson was a SCARY (adorable) monster. Great food, great company. (Thanks for the pictures Ash)





No comments: