Monday, November 21, 2011

Nixon is 6 months old!!

This little boy takes my breath away. It hurts my heart to see him get bigger and older every day. I love having a baby. I know how fun the next phases are though, and I can't wait to see what Nixon will be like. He's pretty on track for 6 months old. You know, rolling and rolling and rolling all day, playing with his toys, eating solids, etc. Here are a few things unique about Nixon. He's been able to stand (not balance, just support his weight) since he was about 3 months old. He LOVES to grab faces. The second you pick him up and look at him, he's grabbing at your face with both hands. He prefers being on his belly. He is LOVED to death by his big sisters. The twins have been taking turns trading beds with Kendyl so they can sleep in Nixon's room and give him his binky when he wakes up in the night. When he wakes up in the morning, they get in his crib and play with him and read him books. We are obsessed with this kid. I melt when I look at him. I told Nic that I don't even mind waking up with him in the night because I get excited to see that cute face and hold him in my arms. I know...it's sick. Love our Nixon Buddy, as Kendyl calls him.





3 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

He is such a cutie pie.

Daisha said...

Adorable. Cole has always claimed that I was extra attached and in love with Dominic when he was a baby. Moms and their boys . . . just something about it.

Melanie said...

He looks so grown up! And so handsome! I need to get my hands on him.