Saturday, November 5, 2011

Kendyl


This girl says some funny stuff. Here are a few from this week.
To me: "You are so good at that! You are so good at talking!"
To Nic: "Daddy, what are we going to do with you?"
To me: "I'm sorry the train is comin. It won't run over them. I don't want my people to die." That one was strange...
And something she DECLARES all the time is, "Best Mommy Ever!" But it's not always mommy, replace that with dinner, table, lunch, movie or day. So cute.
And last but not least; she is PUMPED about her birthday next month. She will tell you that her birthday is on December 5th and that she's getting a Bitty Twin which she will name Sally.

1 comment:

the fellers said...

She is so cute....about the "my people" thing....I wonder if they are learning about "my people" in nursery or something? Rylee has been know to say that she needs to go to church to, "SAVE MY PEOPLE!!!!"