Wednesday, December 12, 2012

1st Graders are CRAZY

 So.....Brooklyn mentioned a couple weeks ago that it would be fun to have a Christmas party.  I was in a very generous mood, a rare mood, and said, "YES, let's make invitations right now!".  And we did.  And they were distributed to her class the next day.  So that was the hole I dug myself ;)  It was actually kind of fun planning it  and having the girls help set it up.  It was on a Friday night and the girls were all SOOO pumped!  It was almost scary.  We had a total of 17 little girls...it honestly felt like 50- but I was glad they all had fun :)  They decorated cookies, ate pizza, did a White Elephant, watched a Christmas movie, sang Christmas songs, and PLAYED!  Oh ya, and attacked Nic.  My girls better NEVER forget this party :)  I told them we'd make this a tradition, maybe a few less kids next time!                                                          







No comments: