Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Temple Square & City Creek





These are THE PLACES to visit at Christmas time!!!  And since they're right across the street from each other, it's quite convenient.  We bundled up one night last week and saw the lights, had dinner at the food court, then visited Santa in his GIANT lantern.  He was great :)  We asked him what kind of cookies are his favorite so we can leave him some on Christmas Eve.  He looked at my girls right in the eyes and said, "Well everyone knows that Santa's favorite cookies are chocolate chip!!!"  Loved it.  We ended the evening at my FAVORITE store, the Disney Store.  I'm the biggest Disney nerd ever.  I walk in the store and get the chills- it just feels so much like Disney Land!!!  Judge me if you must.  Here are the pics.

No comments: